Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] fierce: what can I add?

Julian Shaw julian@monkeyfamily.freeserve.co.uk
Wed, 5 Jun 2002 21:43:33 +0100

Yeah is that idiot on the list? If you are I'd like to say thanks for
punching me and thanks for screaming out of tune lyrics in my ear THE WHOLE
SECOND HALF OF THE SHOW!

How good were Regurgitator? Awesome, just awesome...so funny! I must get
their latest album! I must see them live again! Anyone else catch Mick
Thomas? He put on a blinder of a set, just him and the guitar...great stuff,
great power - what a bloke! All the other bands on the main stage were sub
par to say the least!

Oh yeah the oils...they weren't bad. Hehehehe they were AWESOME! :-) Glad to
see Jims beard is looking good...must've got the idea from me...funny what
men will do to their face when they are away from their wives...Couldn't
hear Martin for most of the show which led my mate to ask "Who is the Ed
O'Brian character in the corner?" (referring to the Radiohead guitar player
who does nothing)...well I was mightily offended and explained that it was
simply a bad mix and that Martin is indeed integral (he certainly
is!!)...shame about that though. Lucky Country was great but I thought it
was a bit slow. Well I think I made a convert anyway.

See ya later

Julian Lewis Shaw
Man, Myth or Monkey? Find out:
http://www.jlshaw.co.uk