Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Re: [Peter Plays Bass?

Timothy Towns towns@us.ibm.com
Wed, 5 Jun 2002 08:27:33 -0600

Pete, played bass in Boulder, Co. for just a bit while Bones went off stage
for something.

Tim Towns
towns@us.ibm.com

"The Oilman" <TheOilman@new.rr.com>@cs.colorado.edu on 06/04/2002 09:21:11
PM

Sent by:    powderworks-admin@cs.colorado.edu

To:    "Powderworks" <powderworks@cs.colorado.edu>, "Rich Karakoudas"
       <barakouda@hotmail.com>
cc:
Subject:    Re: [Powderworks] Re: [Peter Plays Bass?

Peter has been doing this at most shows on the current  tour, LA, San
Diego, Chicago and all the others people have seen. I saw it done
a couples times at the end of Dead Heart. I think Bones just thinks Peter
looks funny holding a guitar, really was funny when Pete flat out played
the  guitar on the 96 tour playing One Too Many Times.

Oilman