Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Introduction

redzed84 redzed84@yahoo.com
Sun, 2 Jun 2002 08:21:20 -0700 (PDT)

Hello everyone

I've been meaning to jump in for a while now,
and there have been so many interesting posts
that it's hard to know where to begin! I'll just
start by saying that I started listening to MO
in the 80's with D&D & BSM and then missed a
few years until I happened upon 20,000 Watt RSL
in a local record store. So after a bunch more
CDs, the world atlas, encyclopedias, and a few
travel and history books, I think I'm mostly
caught up. (maybe) haha.

I was hoping someone would enlighten me on
the rules here for sharing files. (Apologies if
this has been dealt with before, I did take a
look through the archives) Is the ftp site open
to everyone on the list? I'd love to download
one of the Capricornia shows. I have QuickTime
video clips that I can upload - one from the
March Letterman show & also the "Short Memory"
clip from the movie "One Night Stand". Of course
these humble little clips don't compare with
seeing them live!

cheers,
Barbara