Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Oils in Gladstone

Garry J Norris gjnorris@duke-energy.com
Tue, 30 Jul 2002 07:53:44 +1000

Greetings oiler's
It has been a long time for the oils to finally tour in central Queensland
September 30.
Would you believe they finally have come to Gladstone!!!!!!!!
Of course you can bet that I wouldn't miss it for
anything................................................... except a stupid
f%$king family holiday to the gold coast
So all you Queensland members do you know any other dates for southeast
Queensland ??????
Of course there will be a couple of powderworks t shirts in the crowd ....
one will be mine hopefully for the boys to sign in my absence
Regards,

Garry Norris
Pipeline Operator Technician
Phone +617 49713560
Fax +617 49713501
Mobile 0409878603
Duke Energy International
e-mail  gjnorris@duke-energy.com

IMPORTANT - This email and any attachments may be confidential and
privileged and exempt from disclosure under relevant law. If you are not
the named addressee(s) or you have received it in error, please contact
Duke Energy International on 07 3334 5800 and delete all copies. Any
unauthorised copying or distribution of it is prohibited. Before opening or
using attachments, check them for viruses and defects. Duke Energy
International's liability is limited to resupplying any affected
attachments.