Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] We should really move powderworks to a forum

Brian Jacobs suncrush@lycos.com
Sun, 28 Jul 2002 00:51:25 +1200

Enh.  I've been on global forums before, and I know what you mean.  I sleep while America is in the office, and when I wake up in the morning, the threads I was posting in the night before can be buried on the second page.  I've gotten used to it though, I guess.

But, as much as I love you guys, Powderworks is stuffing up my inbox something awful.  I'd get another email account, but I know I'd NEVER check it.

A little NMOC:  Great match tonight between Aus and South Africa.  Who but George Gregan has the chutzpah to take the scrum and go for the bonus points with the hooter gone and a six point margin over a team with about four guys faster than your fastest man?  And is Johannes Conradie not the second coming of Georgie?

Brian

---
Rakastaai han maainen, seka kantaai rakas heitan hei tahtille taivassa.

On Sat, 27 Jul 2002 08:17:55
 Kate Adams wrote:
>Maybe for the same reason your posts will remain at the end of my list for
>over a day ... and European ones will go right to the top ... powderworkers
>are so globally distributed, we are never all awake at the same time.
>
>At 06:17 PM 7/27/02 +1200, Brian Jacobs wrote:
>>Actually, why haven't we?
>>
>>Okay, I think I'm done filling your inboxes for now.  ;-)  I'll go lurk in
>>my little corner again.
>>
>>But, it is a good idea.  It's easier to have discussions, and it doesn't
>>clutter your inbox.
>>
>>Brian
>>
>>---
>>Rakastaai han maainen, seka kantaai rakas heitan hei tahtille taivassa.

>*********************************************************************************
>Kate Adams
>Graduate Student
>Department of Work Environment
>UMass Lowell
>Global Free Trade: All the economic benefits of colonialism, without all
>those nasty responsibilities.
>*****

Supercharge your e-mail with a 25MB Inbox, POP3 Access, No Ads
and NoTaglines --> LYCOS MAIL PLUS.