Midnight Oil

FW: [Powderworks] oils in byron

CROKER, Darren DCROKER@mfbb.vic.gov.au
Wed, 24 Jul 2002 20:21:05 +1000

------_=_NextPart_001_01C232FB.D7AF4244

Damn,

My wife and I are planning our holiday in Byron Bay from the 4th November
for 2 weeks. One month out, they'll probably play in Melbourne while I'm
away!!

Dazza.

OK folks it's official, The Oils are playing at the Backroom in Byron Bay on
the 2,3,4 October. I'm going to all 3 nights. Woohoo!
Nathan.

___________________________

WARNING
This email and any attachment may contain confidential information.  If you are not the intended recipient you are not authorised to copy or disclose all or any part of it without the prior written consent of the Metropolitan Fire and Emergency Services Board.
___________________________

------_=_NextPart_001_01C232FB.D7AF4244

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<META HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-=
1">
<META NAME=3D"Generator" CONTENT=3D"MS Exchange Server version 5.5.2650.12">
<TITLE>FW: [Powderworks] oils in byron</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Damn,</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>My wife and I are planning our holiday in Byron Bay from =
the 4th November for 2 weeks. One month out, they'll probably play in Melbo=
urne while I'm away!!</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Dazza.</FONT>
</P>
<BR>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>OK folks it's official, The Oils are playing at the Backr=
oom in Byron Bay on</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>the 2,3,4 October. I'm going to all 3 nights. Woohoo!</F=

<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>Nathan.</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>_______________________________________________</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>Powderworks mailing list</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>Powderworks@cs.colorado.edu</FONT>
owderworks</A></FONT>
</P>

<CODE><FONT SIZE=3D3><BR>
<BR>
___________________________<BR>
<BR>
WARNING<BR>
This email and any attachment may contain confidential information.  If you=
 are not the intended recipient you are not authorised to copy or disclose =
all or any part of it without the prior written consent of the Metropolitan=
 Fire and Emergency Services Board.<BR>
</FONT></CODE></BODY>
</HTML>
------_=_NextPart_001_01C232FB.D7AF4244--