Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] CD Albums wanted

Matt Noakes phaffas@hotmail.com
Tue, 23 Jul 2002 06:04:09 +0000

<P>Gday guys!!</P>
<P>this is my first post on powderworks, took me long enough to work out how to use it, stupid computer!</P>
<P>im just writing to see if there are any other aussie powderworkers out there who have any fairly cheap oils cd albums for sale, if you could please email me offline at <A href="mailto:phaffas@hotmail.com">phaffas@hotmail.com</A> id really appreciate it</P>
<P>the cd albums i need are:</P>
<P>head injuries<BR>bird noises<BR>place without a postcard<BR>10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1<BR>species deceases<BR>blue sky mining<BR>scream in blue<BR>redneck wonderland<BR>the real thing<BR>capricornia</P>
<P>also i was wondering if anyone out there has any oils live cds or bootlegs i could perhaps get a copy of...</P>
<P>thanks guys, catcha</P>