Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] More on Orem,Utah 07-17-2002 show

David A. Brass amt4all@yahoo.com
Thu, 18 Jul 2002 07:41:44 -0700 (PDT)

I arrived too late to get a floor access wristband so, borrowed one from a
girl & her date went with me then gave it back to him. The shoving started
w/ RW opener & crowd surfing w/ LuckyCountry. Someone tore shoe off surf
er&heaved it onstage(haha). PG made comment w/acoustic setup. Me&others
attempted access block to MoshPit. Punks smashed way past knocking down a
girl. "Sorry"said 1 "WE KNOW!"said I(all on MD). Crowd calmed down close
to end. Great T&TP...Rob threw only 4 ds @ end. DavidA.Brass SLC,Utah