Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Approaching SaltLakeCity,Utah...This tour's last show

David A. Brass amt4all@yahoo.com
Wed, 17 Jul 2002 02:38:53 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all: Tonight will end the tour. It's somewhat hard to beleive I have
made the 1st&last shows of this tour. Had to blow off Minneapolis&Irvine
due to $ limits though. Will post my "tour methods" later today & the
setlist tonight. Also, on my Vancouver 5-12 MD set there is a PG statement
"We will be back in 6 months"...hoping for a November tour. HAVE I BEEN
AWAY TOO LONG? I JUST DON'T KNOW!  David A. Brass 100 miles from SaltLakeCity,Utah