Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] "evil" Reps. & Fast Food Nation

Dave Schultz dschultz29@hotmail.com
Wed, 17 Jul 2002 01:54:45 -0400

>From: "nina selzer" <ninajill73@hotmail.com>
>
>i just finished the book, "Fast Food Nation" (i highly recommend everyone
>read that book!!!)  and i'm finding that i hate republicans even more than
>before! - evil people!

Well, "evil" is a bit of a stretch. At the risk of sounding too serious,
"evil" is a word I reserve for the truly EVIL; ie. Nazis, Communists,
suicide bombers, Latin American death squads, etc.
I mean, have we forgotten 9-11 already? Let's save "evil" for those who
really are.
However, Republicans are (generally) corrupt, vain, duplicitous,
reactionary, and many help give Christians bad name.
And, yes, Fast Food Nation is an absolutely fascinating read.

Cheers,                                Dave