Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Peter G and Blade II

Megan Fitzgerald MeganF@diabetesnsw.com.au
Wed, 17 Jul 2002 09:50:11 +1000

Last night Alistair King (powderworker) and I went and saw the movie Blade II.

If you want to see a Peter Garrett look-a-like see this film.  This vampire film features some creatures called reapers.  We both thought the lead reaper looked very similar to PG- the resemblance is uncanny in the first few scenes.  There's even a scene were a reaper being shot and falling the ground looks like PGs dancing up on stage-very funny!

Good film if your not a big scaredy cat like me and you don't mind a little throat slashing, blood and guts.

Megs

Megan Fitzgerald
Public Relations Assistant
Diabetes Australia- NSW