Midnight Oil

SV: [Powderworks] Sour grapes

Kate Adams kate@dnki.net
Sun, 14 Jul 2002 14:22:47 -0400

<throwing bucket of cyberchilled virtual water on Rhonda and Bjorn's heads>

Yikes guys - what's with this outbreak of love here!

Can't we discuss world cup soccer AND the music AND the lyrics AND life,
the universe, and everything without disrespecting each other?  That's what
subject lines are for - when used properly, they allow us to simply hit the
'delete' key to screen out another guitar pedal or dry dusty place or
soccer discussion.  The bandwidth ain't all that bad on this list.

Here, take this chill pill. ----> (===) <---- Its good for ya.