Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Please call Madison today to get airplay

Analyzr analyzr@tds.net
Fri, 12 Jul 2002 11:30:30 -0500

2 other stations are possibilities:  WMAD / 92.1 / 274-5450 ("alt rock"), and
WZEE / 104.1 / 281-0436 ("continuous hits") .  They may laugh, but that's life.

I'm not sure if UW has a station.  That would be worth a try.

WMMM is a better match, but it may not hurt for these other stations to hear
from folks.  Maybe they can be educated.