Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Re: Oils in Milwaukee / Yucca Mtn.

Rhonda kayak@sympatico.ca
Fri, 12 Jul 2002 00:44:50 -0400

In a message dated 7/11/2002 11:33:31 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
kayak@sympatico.ca writes:

     Rob was of course knee-wateringly
     gorgeous.

>I'm afraid to ask what this means (because it might mean what I think
>it means, and if it doesn't then I have a really dirty mind).

ROFL!!

Well, it *doesn't* mean that I wet my pants or anything, if that's what
you were thinking - were you?!  ;-)  Maybe I should've thought the
phrasing for that one through a little more, perhaps described him as
"knee-weakening" gorgeous instead.  The original probably left a lot of
people scratching/shaking their heads, but hey, I was very tired when I
wrote that note.  Next time I promise to only describe him when I'm at
least semi-coherent.

I once read somebody's quote of describing Rob as being
"jump-over-the-drumkit-and-take-a-bite-cute."  Couldn't have said it
better myself, so maybe I'll leave it at that!

Cheers,

Red-Faced (and decidedly dry-kneed) Rhonda