Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Capricornia Tank Tops

ak_lewis@juno.com ak_lewis@juno.com
Tue, 9 Jul 2002 01:08:31 GMT

Hey everyone,
I've a favor to ask.  Would anyone attending an upcoming show mind picking up a Capricornia Tank Top, Size M, for me?  I failed to do so at any of the shows I attended (too pumped up to think about it at the time) and I would really like one.  Since the Oil's won't be touring Alaska anytime soon, I need to rely on the kindness of fellow list members.
Please email me off list with your payment requirements, requests, etc.
Thanks,
Diana
ak_lewis@juno.com
dlewis@anvilcorp.com