Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Oils In Chicago July 4th

Justin H justinh@jeack.com.au
Mon, 8 Jul 2002 11:09:12 -1000

Sounds like a great time!!
 Once again the camera thing pops up. I spoke to Craig (Tour Manager) just
before the flew off again and he mentioned that anyone busted with a camera
would have the film ripped out, or, if its digital the batt and drive/disk
taken and they would be kicked out. Just thought I would pass that on so
no-one has their evening with the oils wrecked.

Oh, I went up front at the show and
>took 3 photos with flash.  I hope I didn't annoy them, ooohhh.  The
Pavilion