Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Chicago 7/4 Show

Lina Yune midoil2001@yahoo.com.au
Mon, 1 Jul 2002 20:50:35 +1000 (EST)

--0-889097766-1025520635=:74875

 Hello Jennifer,
Don't feel bad, because I am living in Chicago area most of my life too, but it's going to be my first Taste of Chicago too.  I am taking a train.  Northwest line out of Harvard (Barrington stop).  I will be taking the 11:16 AM train, which arrives in Chicago (Madison St.) at  12:20 PM.
If anyone else on the list will be using Metra, the schedule is on the following link:  http://www.metrarail.com/schedule.html
I have no idea what I will be wearing, but I have kind of short somewhat blonde hair, I am tall.  Oh ok, I am away from the mirror, and forgot how I look.  I will try to make it up front.
I am going to the Saturday show in Milwaukee too.
Hope I will meet all my Powdie friends there.  Can't wait..
  Pew117@aol.com wrote: Hello - saw Lina's post about the July 4 show. I will be there and would be
willing to get together before the show if possible. My friends are a bit
iffy for the show so it would be fun to go with some folks. Although I have
lived in Illinois most of my life, this is the first time at Taste of Chicago
for me - any thoughts/suggestions about negotiating the crowds will be much
appreciated. (I am a bit behind. It also took me 27 years before I went up in
the Arch in St. Louis. I saw the Berlin Wall before I did any of this. Go
figure!)

Looking forward to this Thursday!

Peace,
Jennifer

---------------------------------
SOLD.com.au- Find yourself a bargain!
--0-889097766-1025520635=:74875

<P> Hello Jennifer,
<P>Don't feel bad, because I am living in Chicago area most of my life too, but it's going to be my first Taste of Chicago too.&nbsp; I am taking a train.&nbsp; Northwest line out of Harvard (Barrington stop).&nbsp; I will be taking the 11:16 AM train, which arrives in Chicago (Madison St.) at&nbsp; 12:20 PM.
<P>If anyone else on the list will be using Metra, the schedule is on the following link:&nbsp; <A href="http://www.metrarail.com/schedule.html">http://www.metrarail.com/schedule.html</A>
<P>I have no idea what I will be wearing, but I have kind of short somewhat blonde hair, I am tall.&nbsp; Oh ok, I am away from the mirror, and forgot how I look.&nbsp; I will try to make it up front.
<P>I am going to the Saturday show in Milwaukee too.
<P>Hope I will meet all my Powdie friends there.&nbsp; Can't wait..
<P>&nbsp; <B><I>Pew117@aol.com</I></B> wrote:
- Find yourself a bargain!
--0-889097766-1025520635=:74875--