Midnight Oil

Re[1]: [Powderworks] Lyrics Misheard

Stephen Scott nornirn@lycos.co.uk
Thu, 31 Jan 2002 06:39:06 -0700 (MST)

--=_NextPart_Caramail_0040541012484345_ID

Has anyone else heard Queens "One Vision"? Right at the very
end I am sure the change the lyrics from One Vision to Fried
Chicken, when it goes Gimme gimme gimme gimme Fried
Chicken. There are loads of songs like that, but that's the only
one I can think of.
Anyone else got any other ideas?
Stephen
"This is a mad house..."

Maybe it just came out
> funny.
>
> >From: "cam@arthole"
> >To: "Powderworks Oil List"
> >Subject: Re: [Powderworks] Lyrics Misheard
> >Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 23:07:14 +1100
> >
> >a friend of mine still vehemently insists that the lyric to
blue sky mine
> >is "who's gonna shave me",
> >there's no convincing him otherwise, we've been arguing
about it for about