Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Golden Age/Too Much Sunshine

Lina Yune midoil2001@yahoo.com.au
Fri, 25 Jan 2002 01:44:47 +1100 (EST)

--0-83170894-1011883487=:83030

 That's exactly what I was debating.  I want to have both versions.  I am already getting hooked on the songs, and unfortunately my work computer doesn't have a sound card.  So, when I am on my home computer, I just don't want to leave it!  Then, at work I keep on singing the 2 songs, and everyone now is really sure that I am NUTS !
Anyways, somehow listening to Midnight Oils - just makes me always in a good mood!  And I always listen to Oils!