Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] FW: Midnight Oil newsletter, Whammo 22Jan02

Jussi Korhonen jussihk@kolumbus.fi
Wed, 23 Jan 2002 21:54:35 +0200

I also bought RW locally in Europe after a rather annoying search at local
record stores. But since it's possible to get the new album a long time
before it is released here, I'll do that and not buy a local copy. I have
no interest in getting two copies of the album myself, but I understand
other views too. I'll buy the album anyway, to me it doesn't make a
difference where I buy it from.. and the Oils will get the same amount of
my "financial support" regardless of the location.

The one other thing I'm going to do is avoid hearing any of the songs
beforehand, it's much more fun to listen to a new album when I haven't
heard any of the tracks.

Jussi