Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] for lina and thewave

Lina Yune midoil2001@yahoo.com.au
Thu, 17 Jan 2002 13:22:09 +1100 (EST)

--0-2058512788-1011234129=:60131

  Jeff McLean <jeffmof@replicant.apana.org.au> wrote:
Lina,

Gotta hear what happens when you play Breathe! That will easily be the
best, most universally accepted album as background music. Just a pity
that it could be considered that, but Star of Hope, E-beat, Barest
degree, Common Ground, Time to Heal are some of my all time faves.

Jeff, I saved Breathe for later on, after D&D.  One of the ladies I share the office actually almost cried during Time To Heal.  We had to hear that song again.  Actually, Breathe is the very recent album I got lucky to find in a Hippie Shop - Sunshine Daydreams I visit occasionally.  And Breathe became my favourite album.  It is so sweet, and unusual.  I absolutely enjoy every single sound on that album.

The Second Favourite in the office was The Real Thing.  Especially the didgeridoo Deadheart.

Amazing thing I noticed was that listening to Midnight Oil during work day actually increased the productivity in the office, and we finished everything for the day.  The office manager - well, she just can't stand Oils.  She is more into Michael Jackson, Brittney, Bruce Springsteen.  So, because the majority (democratic eh?) were having fun, she just stayed in her office with her door closed.  I feel like an office hero for the day!

Lina

Where is the ground, the beloved country? Women and men who have fallen silent Where are the words that can speak forgiveness? Now is the time Now is the time Now is the time to heal

Midnight Oil

---------------------------------
My Yahoo!- It's My Yahoo! Get your own!
--0-2058512788-1011234129=:60131

<P>
<P>&nbsp; <B><I>Jeff McLean &lt;jeffmof@replicant.apana.org.au&gt;</I></B> wrote:
<BLOCKQUOTE style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff 2px solid">
<P>Lina,<BR><BR>Gotta hear what happens when you play Breathe! That will easily be the<BR>best, most universally accepted album as background music. Just a pity<BR>that it could be considered that, but Star of Hope, E-beat, Barest<BR>degree, Common Ground, Time to Heal are some of my all time faves.</P>
<P><EM>Jeff, I saved Breathe for later on, after D&amp;D.&nbsp; One of the ladies I share the office actually almost cried during Time To Heal.&nbsp; We had to hear that song again.&nbsp; Actually, Breathe is the very recent album I got lucky to find in a Hippie Shop - Sunshine Daydreams&nbsp;I visit occasionally.&nbsp; And Breathe became my favourite album.&nbsp; It is so sweet, and unusual.&nbsp; I absolutely enjoy every single sound on that album.</EM></P>
<P><EM>The Second Favourite in the office was The Real Thing.&nbsp; Especially the didgeridoo Deadheart.</EM></P>
<P><EM>Amazing thing I noticed was that listening to Midnight Oil during work day actually increased the productivity in the office, and we finished everything for the day.&nbsp; The office manager - well, she just can't stand Oils.&nbsp; She is more into Michael Jackson, Brittney, Bruce Springsteen.&nbsp; So, because the majority (democratic eh?) were having fun, she just stayed in her office with her door closed.&nbsp; I feel like an office hero for the day!</EM></P></BLOCKQUOTE><BR><BR><P>Lina</P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<P><EM>Where is the ground, the beloved country? Women and men who have fallen silent Where are the words that can speak forgiveness? Now is the time Now is the time Now is the time to heal </P>
- It's My Yahoo! Get your own!
--0-2058512788-1011234129=:60131--