Midnight Oil

SV: [Fwd: Re: [Powderworks] Random ramblings and questions]

Vesa Laine Vesa.Laine@mbnet.fi
Wed, 16 Jan 2002 22:18:00 +0200

On Wednesday 16 January 2002 13:45, Björn Blomquist wrote:
> > Red Sails - bloody weird album and not one of my favourites, but HOW
>
> "Weird" is the right word to describe this album indeed! Not one of my

I just remembered that last spring somebody posted to the list an interview
of PG where he commented RSITS. He said something like "If you listened to it
all the way from beginning to the end you would go insane!". Looks like the
boys and workers got similar opinions of the album :-).

Does anyone have this interview saved and would care to repost or send me a
copy?

Vesa