Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Best Oils album for introduction

Lina Yune midoil2001@yahoo.com.au
Wed, 16 Jan 2002 13:08:34 +1100 (EST)

--0-1451151010-1011146914=:86815

 To introduce the new listener to the music of Oils, I would choose one of the following four albums: Diesel and Dust, Blue Sky Mining, 20K RSL, or Breathe.  That would all depend on what kind of music the listener likes, the mood, the setting, the season, and the weather.
But I did run into some people who no matter how hard you try, just don't like Oils.  The interesting thing I noticed, many times I don't particularly like what they listen to.  So it's kind of mutual, I guess...

Lina

Where is the ground, the beloved country? Women and men who have fallen silent Where are the words that can speak forgiveness? Now is the time Now is the time Now is the time to heal

Midnight Oil

---------------------------------
My Yahoo!- It's My Yahoo! Get your own!
--0-1451151010-1011146914=:86815

<P>&nbsp;To introduce the new listener to the music of Oils, I would choose one of the following&nbsp;four albums: Diesel and Dust, Blue Sky Mining, 20K RSL, or Breathe.&nbsp; That would all depend on what kind of music the listener likes, the mood, the setting, the season, and the weather.
<P>But I did run into some people who no matter how hard you try, just don't like Oils.&nbsp; The interesting thing I noticed, many times I don't particularly like what they listen to.&nbsp; So it's kind of mutual, I guess...
<P>&nbsp;</P><BR><BR><P>Lina</P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<P><EM>Where is the ground, the beloved country? Women and men who have fallen silent Where are the words that can speak forgiveness? Now is the time Now is the time Now is the time to heal </P>
- It's My Yahoo! Get your own!
--0-1451151010-1011146914=:86815--