Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Best Oils album for introduction

Serandipitey@aol.com Serandipitey@aol.com
Tue, 15 Jan 2002 19:33:33 EST

--part1_18c.1d09662.2976245d_boundary

I personally wouldn't go for Blue Sky Mining first. It was the second album I
bought by MO and I really didn't go for it. 10-1 is probably a good choice,
it's a classic. What about Earth and Sun and Moon? It's pretty different from
D&D and would add a nice element of contrast. It's a catchy album, and not as
challenging as some other Oils music (I find). Or maybe I just say this cause
I love the album.;)
Personally I'd reflect on the tastes of the person in question, and try to
find what would best suit their tastes.

Varina

--part1_18c.1d09662.2976245d_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>I personally wouldn't go for Blue Sky Mining first. It was the second album I bought by MO and I really didn't go for it. 10-1 is probably a good choice, it's a classic. What about Earth and Sun and Moon? It's pretty different from D&amp;D and would add a nice element of contrast. It's a catchy album, and not as challenging as some other Oils music (I find). Or maybe I just say this cause I love the album.;)
<BR>Personally I'd reflect on the tastes of the person in question, and try to find what would best suit their tastes.
<BR>
<BR>Varina</FONT></HTML>

--part1_18c.1d09662.2976245d_boundary--