Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Capricornia/Golden Age trade

Goddard, Darren daz@isr.gov.au
Tue, 15 Jan 2002 12:00:23 +1100

So if I pay the $30 Aussie dollars plus postage and send them to you you'll
trade with me a couple of $2.00 CDR's?

-----Original Message-----
From: Mike Blackwood [mailto:mikeb@cs.mun.ca]
Sent: Tuesday, 15 January 2002 11:48 AM
To: Powderworks list
Subject: [Powderworks] Capricornia/Golden Age trade

Hey all... any Australian (or person importing the upcoming Australian
releases) that picks up a copy of the new album and single and mails them
to me can have their pick of any two of the below:

(original releases)
Underwater 5-track single
My Country 5-track single

(cd-r)
The Green Disk
The E&S&M INterview disk
My home-made b-sides collection
Moose Noises (live 1980 Royal ANtler Hotel)
Oils On The Water (goat Island 1985)
Christchurch 1988
Ronnie Scotts live & acoustic 1994
No Beds Are Burning (Hamburg, germany 1996, 2 disks)
Surf's Up Tonight (Narrabeen Sands 1996)
Redneck Ramblings (penrith 1998)
Versions, Live (my compilation of live tracks that predate the released
versions and/or differ widely from the released versions... includes 4
Capricornia tracks, though Stand Your Ground is apparently not going to be
released...)

First come, first trade...

Mike Blackwood