Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Track listing for Capricornia from Liquid8

André Fromme afromme@gmx.de
Sun, 13 Jan 2002 11:52:45 +0100

--------------040504020503060407010909

need to correct you there -
I think TRT was released in the whole of Europe except the UK (still
available in most record shops I know, plus amazon.de)
Germany even got the limited edition (which was identical to the Oz one
except the double CD slim case was a little different, plus the CDs were
made in Austria, not Australia)

later,

andré

Stephen Scott wrote:

>Sorry Justin, I'll pay more attention next time. It's a problem
>I've had since school days. I guess Europe will get Say your
>prayers too as TRT wasn't released in the U.K. (Just in France
>as far as I know.)
>Cheers for all the info.
>Regards
>Stephen
>"This is a mad house"

<head>
</head>
need to correct you there - <br>
I think TRT was released in the whole of Europe except the UK (still available
in most record shops I know, plus amazon.de)<br>
Germany even got the limited edition (which was identical to the Oz one except
the double CD slim case was a little different, plus the CDs were made in
Austria, not Australia)<br>
later,<br>
andr&eacute;<br>
Stephen Scott wrote:<br>