Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Powderworks T-Shirts...Another round?

nakedflame1979@home.com nakedflame1979@home.com
Tue, 1 Jan 2002 11:46:13 -0600

Hey all

I was wondering if anybody would be interested in more Powderworks t-shirts?  Unfortunatly,
I would have to raise the prices, probably about four bucks.  And I'll have to be a lot more
strict about payment, dates, etc.  It kinda got out of hand last time.  It'd have to be either
cash or Paypal only.

If there is still interest, I still have the screens and can print up more.  Please let me know,
through my old email address: goat9@home.com if you're interested in more shirts.  If
enough people are, I'll post all the details to the list and set a date.

cheers,
Gerald