Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Another Oil show in the DC region

Powdworker@aol.com Powdworker@aol.com
Sat, 23 Feb 2002 19:46:19 EST

--part1_22.2429a2ac.29a991db_boundary

Ooh! Ooh! Ooh!

Where can I get tix for Towson and Norfolk??? I can easily see myself going
to all three shows (DC, Towson, Norfolk) if I stay overnight in the Norfolk
area (and I've been looking for another excuse to use my yearlong pass to
Colonial Williamsburg...).

Excitedly,
Patty in Maryland

In a message dated 2/23/02 10:30:44 AM Eastern Standard Time,
snoopy7110@home.com writes:

> According to the Recher's website, tix go on sale this Weds. for $25!!
>
> Funny, I was on thier website Thurs night and they had sombody else
> scheduled for this day.  Then when the Eric Fiedler mentioned the Oils show
> there, I went back to the site Fri evening and it was changed!!! .... Lucky
> for us.
>
> It's very unusual for a band to play BOTH Baltimore & DC...It seems we
> (Baltimore) always gets passed over in favor of booking shows in DC.
>

> John

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=3 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Trebuchet MS" LANG="0">Ooh! Ooh! Ooh!
<BR>
<BR>Where can I get tix for Towson and Norfolk??? I can easily see myself going to all three shows (DC, Towson, Norfolk) if I stay overnight in the Norfolk area (and I've been looking for another excuse to use my yearlong pass to Colonial Williamsburg...).
<BR>
<BR>Excitedly,
<BR>Patty in Maryland
<BR>