Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Capricornia Promotion

David G. Aman 89 David.G.Aman.89@Alum.Dartmouth.ORG
23 Feb 2002 07:45:47 EST

I don't listen to commercial radio too often up here in western New Hampshire,
so I was quite excited when I turned on The Point (in Vermont) and heard Golden
Age.  As soon as it ended, the DJ said Capricornia would be the featured album
next week!  I also heard Golden Age last weekend in Boston on The River (I was
down there to see a great Boston band from the mid 80's - early 90's,
O'Positive, for a reunion/benefit show at the Paradise).

When I got home, I found that I had received my promotional kit from Liquid 8
Records.  It included the Golden Age single as well as postcards for sending to
friends.  Finally, this morning I'm checking out CD Universe to order
Capricornia, and lo and behold, it is one of the featured albums.

Nice to see the Oils back on the radar even here in Northern New England.

- Dave