Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Bootlegs/demos

Geordie McMillan geordie_mcmillan@hotmail.com
Fri, 22 Feb 2002 16:48:16 +1100

It is quite simple really. Don't tempt fate with bootlegs and/or demos. And
it also is really quite irrelevant to be playhing semantics when it comes to
defining the differences between the two. Either way, they are unauthorised.

On a lighter note, I hope to catch up with Trav, Danny, Justin & Damien (who
I am yet to properly meet), etc. at tonight's show at the Forum. It's a
ripper of a venue which suits nearly every band that plays there.

Geordie.