Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Early demo?

CYakaAL@aol.com CYakaAL@aol.com
Thu, 21 Feb 2002 19:36:21 EST

--part1_da.13fd1a3a.29a6ec85_boundary

Powdeworkers,

Continuing the debate regarding the boots, do as conscious tells you to do.
Let me add that Steven Van Zandt of the E Street Band as well as a solo
artist in his own right was quoted during the Napster affair as saying that
he did not object to music being traded, however he did object to people
making money off of bootlegs and similar fare.

AL
CYakaAL@aol.com

--part1_da.13fd1a3a.29a6ec85_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>Powdeworkers,
<BR>
<BR>Continuing the debate regarding the boots, do as conscious tells you to do. &nbsp;Let me add that Steven Van Zandt of the E Street Band as well as a solo artist in his own right was quoted during the Napster affair as saying that he did not object to music being traded, however he did object to people making money off of bootlegs and similar fare.
<BR>
<BR>AL
<BR>CYakaAL@aol.com</FONT></HTML>

--part1_da.13fd1a3a.29a6ec85_boundary--