Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] What other bands think of the Oils.

Jussi Korhonen jussihk@kolumbus.fi
Thu, 21 Feb 2002 23:54:49 +0200

> Apparently The Levellers became firm friends with the Oils when they played
> a festival together in England.  The Levellers are pretty up on
> environmental issues so they probably found they had quite a bit in common!

Really? I like both bands so that's fun to hear. Was that one of the
Glastonbury festivals about 10 years ago (1992-ish)? The two bands also seem
to have at least two things in common: Being a great live act and having
trouble with record companies.

Anyone know when Whammo is shipping Capricornia? Can't wait.

Jussi