Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Letterman

Helstad, Jonathan R APX HelstJR@HPD.Abbott.com
Thu, 21 Feb 2002 15:17:37 -0600

Letterman has been taping shows on Mondays since he moved to CBS in 1993.
Prior to that on NBC, they taped shows on Tuesday-Friday and Monday's were
reruns.

-----Original Message-----
From: mdntoil [mailto:ninajill73@hotmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 21, 2002 2:37 PM
To: 'powderworks@cs.colorado.edu'
Subject: Re: [Powderworks] Oils tour dates

something seems strange - originally, they were supposed to be on letterman
on the 27th, but now they're scheduled to be on on the 25th. the 25th is a
monday and as far as i know, letterman never tapes new shows on mondays -
those days are reserved for him to tape the "extras" (like scenes outside
and stuff) hmm....

-nina

on 2/21/02 2:54 PM, Helstad, Jonathan R   APX at HelstJR@HPD.Abbott.com