Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Early demo?

mwoods@customfleet.com.au mwoods@customfleet.com.au
Thu, 21 Feb 2002 13:56:26 +1000

They wouldn't be in circulation if people weren't trading them to begin
with.  Unauthorised live recordings are somehow more respectable than
unauthorised studio snatch n grabs?
Michael

Travis Zanoni <TravisZ@actf.com.au>@cs.colorado.edu on 21/02/2002 10:23:54

Sent by:  powderworks-admin@cs.colorado.edu

To:   "'powderworks@cs.colorado.edu'" <powderworks@cs.colorado.edu>
cc:
Subject:  RE: [Powderworks] Early demo?

Maurice I really think that loading it onto the web is a bad idea and a tad
disrespectful to the band.  The Red Sails demos only got out because
someone, somewhere...maybe at the studio they were recorded, stole a copy.
The band don't want them out there....if they wanted you to hear
it...they'd
release it.