Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Oils on US Media (finally!)

Bawolski@aol.com Bawolski@aol.com
Sun, 17 Feb 2002 12:07:11 EST

--part1_18b.374d56f.29a13d3f_boundary

In a message dated 2/16/2002 9:33:56 PM Pacific Standard Time,
TheOilman@new.rr.com writes:

> I saw Midnight Oil mentioned on Access Hollywood tonight!  The album was
> mentioned as an upcoming release this week.  Glad to see they are back on
> the map (as far as US media, anyway)! ;-)

I was surprised to see Capricornia listed in the Wherehouses's flyer
advertising
upcoming releases, and it is even mentioned in today's Circuit City
for new releases Tuesday.  Maybe Liquid 8 is doing a little work for the
guys.

Mike

Bawolski@aol.com

--part1_18b.374d56f.29a13d3f_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">In a message dated 2/16/2002 9:33:56 PM Pacific Standard Time, TheOilman@new.rr.com writes:<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE style="BORDER-LEFT: #0000ff 2px solid; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px">I saw Midnight Oil mentioned on Access Hollywood tonight!&nbsp; The album was<BR>
mentioned as an upcoming release this week.&nbsp; Glad to see they are back on<BR>
the map (as far as US media, anyway)! ;-)<BR>
</BLOCKQUOTE><BR>
<BR>
I was surprised to see Capricornia listed in the Wherehouses's flyer advertising <BR>
upcoming releases, and it is even mentioned in today's Circuit City advertisement<BR>
for new releases Tuesday.&nbsp; Maybe Liquid 8 is doing a little work for the guys. <BR>
<BR>
Mike<BR>
<BR>
</FONT><FONT  COLOR="#0000ff" style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=4 FAMILY="SCRIPT" FACE="Lucida Handwriting" LANG="0"><B>Bawolski@aol.com</B></FONT></HTML>