Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] (NMOC) Capricornia promos on ebay

Mathias Hermansson hermanator51@hotmail.com
Thu, 14 Feb 2002 07:44:12

>  Another felony added to the list huh?  So what else will be news?
>I was listening to President Bush's speech, that contained something like
>"remember if you buy drugs, you contribute to terrosism."  Hmmmm?  They
>can't catch terrorists, so they will find different (easier) target.

Makes sense. Sounds like completely normal behaviour of the Police anywhere
in the world. Will never forget an episode called "raggarträffen" when I was
young when the entire town (Lidköping) was invaded by drunk drivers who took
over the streets entirely, and two small scared police officers stood in a
corner and all they did was to bill people who were riding their bikes
without the lights on.

/Herman