Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] ftp site request

graw Graeme.R.Wyllie.1@nd.edu
Wed, 13 Feb 2002 11:59:00 -0500

Since I have been off list for a while, I guess I missed the ftp site
details. If somneone could forward it to me, I would be very grateful

thanks

g.

now playing: Golden Age mp3
(don't know if it's just me but when you hear the line that is used
in another song, you inadvertently  try to combine the two - hence
the Springsteen:Brilliant Disguise /MO: Golden Age crossover.  Anyone
else getting this

--
Even a stopped clock tells the right time twice a day, and for once
I'm inclined to believe Withnail is right. We are indeed drifting