Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] St Mary's

Peter Horbury phwruvic@vicnet.net.au
Wed, 13 Feb 2002 14:41:19 +1100

Hmmm I think the following should be observed by those who by their own
admission are 'not great drivers' en route to the St Mary's show:

1. If you drink, don't drive home
2. When playing oils at full blast on tape decks drivers should not
impersonate 	Peter or Rob. The occasional impersonation of Jim may be
permissible.
3. Whether or not you think Midnight Oil are the #6 Christian band in
the world, 	& as you're going to a place named after a significant
Religious Icon's 	Mum, a little prayer 	(certainly by other
drivers & passengers) is 	probably not a wasted effort
4. Waving to other drivers who are driving erratically wearing
oils-based gear 	should be avoided at all costs
5. Have your oil on stage, not on the M4
4. For those of us who are unable to attend the show at least we at
least should
	live to see another day & most importantly, another Oils show
(give or 	take our poor South American, European & British
powderbreatheren who have
	possibly missed out again - many sympathies).