Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Support Band

Tari, Vince fstariv1@nmhg.com
Mon, 11 Feb 2002 15:58:05 -0600

>: John Garrigues wrote ;
>

> I saw The Whitlams open for the Oils out in Cabramatta, west
> of Sydney in
> 97.  Excellent band, I wish they were coming along on this tour.

Yeah that'd be good, but I think the Whitlams would be expecting the Oils to
support *them* these days, rather than the other way around ;)

Noticed on a flouro telegraph pole ad on the way to work today, that the
Oils are playing in western Sydney at St Mary's Leagues Club on Sunday 17th
Feb.

Sure enough, the website confirms it
http://www.saintsrl.com.au/entert/entert.html

Oh, just ignore the proclaimation that it's their "only Sydney show".
Obviously printed the promo poster before the Metro gigs on Mon 18th & Tue
19th were announced !!

Later,

Vince