Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Quiz Question

thewave@oils-forever.com thewave@oils-forever.com
Mon, 11 Feb 2002 18:47:44 +0000 (GMT)

------=_Part_4149_5033400.1013453264076

Hey Greg, how about the lyrics to "Your Country" - I mean, "Our Country" - =
I mean, your "My Country" - I think you all know what I mean.  Anyway, I'd =
be interested in reading them.

Thanks,=20

Jonathan

-----Original Message-----
>From : Greg Ralls <GregRalls@Users.com>
To : powderworks@cs.colorado.edu
Date : 08 February 2002 21:04:55
Subject : RE: [Powderworks] Quiz Question
little known, struggling american singer greg ralls has a song called =93du=
st=93 and a song called =93my country=93.  though i'm a big oils fan, i can=
 honestly say that i didn't write the songs with midnight oil in mind at al=
l.  in fact, i never even thought about it until this thread was started.  =
my music is much more akin to the elton john stuff of the 1970's, but it's =
nice to know that i have the oils in my blood, however subliminally :-)  i =
wrote =93dust=93 about being left behind by a girl i liked, and i wrote =93=
my country=93 after the terrorist attacks this past fall.

>awaiting capricornia,
>greg
>www.gregralls.com

Get a fun email address at http://another.com
COOL: Personalise a t-shirt with your name/email/slogan=20
from 9.99 pounds. CLICK HERE http://another-shop.com
------=_Part_4149_5033400.1013453264076--