Midnight Oil

Re[1]: SV: [Powderworks] Quiz Question

Stephen Scott nornirn@lycos.co.uk
Sun, 10 Feb 2002 23:55:32 -0700 (MST)

--=_NextPart_Caramail_0023471013410531_ID

Heres something I stole myself. Thanks to Maurice. Check out
http://www.deadheart.org.uk for same but with links to
lyrics/info. Just one thing to add. The list is missing Last of the
Diggers, Spirit of the Age, and Eye Contact (now an official b-
side). Obviously the new album is not there yet.
Antarctica
Arctic World
Armistice Day

Back On The Borderline
Bakerman
Barest Degree
Basement Flat
Bedlam Bridge
Beds Are Burning
Bells And Horns In The Back Of Beyond
Best Of Both Worlds
Blossom And Blood
Blot
Blue Sky Mine
Brave Faces
Bring On The Change
Bullroarer
Burnie
Bushfire

Cemetery In My Mind
Cemetery In My Mind (True Believers Blind Version)
Cold Cold Change
Comfortable Place On The Couch
Common Ground
Concrete

Devilfish Shuffle
Don't Wanna Be The One
Dreamworld
Drop In The Ocean
Drums Of Heaven
Dust

E-Beat
Earth And Sun And Moon

Feeding Frenzy
Forgotten Years
Frontier...What Frontier?

Glitch Baby Glitch
Gravelrash
Gunbarrel Highway

Harrisburg
Head Over Heels
Heaven And Earth
Helps Me Helps You
Hercules

If Ned Kelly Was King
I'm The Cure
Instant Karma
In The Rain
In The Valley
Is It Now?
I See You

Jimmy Sharman's Boxers

Kingdom Of Flaunt
King Of The Mountain
Knife's Edge
Koala Sprint
Kolele Mai
Kosciuszko

Land
Love's On Sale
Lucky Country

Maralinga
Minutes To Midnight
Mountains Of Burma
My Country

Naked Flame
Nothing Lost - Nothing Gained
Now Or Never Land
No Reaction
No Time For Games

One Country
One Too Many Times
Only The Strong
Outbreak Of Love
Outside World

Pictures
Powderworks
Power And The Passion
Profiteers
Progress
Pub With No Beer
Put Down That Weapon

Quinella Holiday

Read About It
Redneck Wonderland
Renaissance Man
Return To Sender
River Runs Red
Run By Night

Safety Chain Blues
Say Your Prayers
Scream In Blue
Section 5 (Bus To Bondi)
Seeing Is Believing
Sell My Soul
Shakers And Movers
Ships Of Freedom
Shipyards Of New Zealand
Short Memory
Sins Of Omission
Sleep
Smash The Wobbleboard
Somebody's Trying To Tell Me Something
Someone Else To Blame
Sometimes
Stand In Line
Stars Of Warburton
Star Of Hope
Surfing With A Spoon
Surf's Up Tonight

Tell Me The Truth
The Dead Heart
The Great Gibber Plain
The Real Thing
Time To Heal
Tin Legs And Tin Mines
Truganini

Underwater
Used And Abused
US Forces

Warakurna
Wedding Cake Island
Wharf Rat
(What's So Funny 'Bout) Peace, Love And Understanding
What Goes On
When The Generals Talk
White Skin Black Heart
Whoah
Who Can Stand In The Way
Written In The Heart

You May Not Be Released

mind when i wrote
> the question were Elvis "Return to Sender" and the
Beatles "What Goes
> On". of course, all the replies have reminded me of others!
another i
> thought of which i haven't seen mentioned was Roger
Waters' "Home".