Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Sweet Georgia Brown '80

Matty S bus2bondi@hotmail.com
Thu, 26 Dec 2002 20:39:32 +1000

<P>G'day All</P>
<P>I was listening to Manlyvale 1980 bootleg the other day and the 2nd track which is titled interlude on some tracklist and is a short instrumental, basically just the band mucking round. However in one part in particular it sounds alot like sweet georgia brown that was played by the brass section at a show in 1983. Can anyone clear this up for me? </P>
<P>Its an awesome show as well a cool really long pre-album version of loves on sale is one there too.</P>
<P>Thanx </P>