Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Peace not War

Tammy Cripps kelgura@sympatico.ca
Wed, 18 Dec 2002 20:12:52 -0500

According to www.hmv.co.uk , the track listing is as follows:

Track Listing Disc One
      1.     Ani DiFranco - Self Evident
      2.     Public Enemy - Son Of A Bush
      3.     Midnight Oil - US Forces
      4.     DJ DisOrientalist - Occident & Emergency
      5.     Ginger Tom - Hey Hey USA
      6.     Seize The Day - United States
      7.     Funmental - Rape (Tactic Of War)
      8.     The Unpeople - The Unpeople
      9.     Crass - Nagasaki Nightmare
      10.     Slovo - 21 Day
      11.     The Mark Of Cain - Lone Pine
      12.     Change - We Want A Ceasefire
      13.     Billy Bragg - The Price Of Oil
      14.     Massive Attack (Manic Street Preachers Remix) - Inertia Creeps
      Disc Two
      1.     Ms Dynamite - Watch Over Them
      2.     GM Babies - See What Happens
      3.     Roots Manuva - Juggle Tings Proper
      4.     Chumbawamba - Jacob's Ladder (Not In My Name)
      5.     Alabama 3 - Woodie Guthrie
      6.     Laszlo Beckett - What To Do
      7.     Torben & Joe - Money Is Your Blood
      8.     Gurlțend - Spark Of Life
      9.     Tariq Ali (Asian Dub Foundation Remix) - Not In My Name
      10.     Persian Carpets - Allah Save Queens
      11.     SuparNovar - Peace Not War
      12.     John Lester - Out Of The Clear Blue Sky
      13.     Pok & The Spacegoats - Voices Of A Future
      14.     Nitin Sawney & Tina Grace - Cold & Intimate
      15.     Coldcut - Atomic Moog (Cornelius Remix)
      16.     Sia - Fear
      17.     Bindi Blacher - Down