Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Jim's Guitar Problems 7/11/02 Madison, WI

Cheryl H ooiiilllss@hotmail.com
Sun, 15 Dec 2002 12:35:59 -0500

hi all -

I wasn't there for the show but I'd heard that after his guitar string
broke, he went straight for they keyboards.  I'd asked Matty S why Martin
didn't play instead and he said that Martin had a capo for that part of the
song, and by the time he'd have ripped it off, Jim would've been ready
anyway.  :)

Cheryl