Midnight Oil

(Fwd) Sv: [Powderworks] Re: tribute band ?

ribman@manthey.com.au ribman@manthey.com.au
Thu, 12 Dec 2002 13:01:10 +1000

Al was there, that's right ... and Yasmin was around but maybe not
there for the jam ...?

From:           	Magnus Holmgren <oznut@swipnet.se>
To:             	ribman@manthey.com.au
Subject:        	Sv: [Powderworks] Re: tribute band ?
Date sent:      	Tue, 10 Dec 2002 12:12:46 +0100

Hey ribman

Nice to hear from you again, it's been a while. Hope you and your
wife are doing fine. Hope your fire alarm is still working etc. :)

I don't think Yasmin was with us during the jam, but I'm certain Al
Leventhal was. I think he was the drummer, using Oils sticks?

I'm still waiting for the bootleg of said Oils-jam to surface.

peace
Magnus