Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Powderworks Get together (Melbourne)

[name removed] example@example.com
Tue, 10 Dec 2002 18:02:25 +1100

  Hi folks,
            i was talking to another powderworker on the weekend
  and we were talking about having a night out at a pub to celebrate
  the Oils amazing 25 year run. So if folks are interested then it
  was going to be maybe this Friday night or maybe later on (depends
  if we can get it together) at a city pub or in St.Kilda we can all
  choose. anyway just mail to the list or give me a bell (03)8309 6240.

          thanks,
                  Damien.