Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Re; Multiple Weed/Tree offer

Miron Mizrahi mironmizrahi@yahoo.com
Mon, 9 Dec 2002 09:13:18 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

it looks like my post below has been misunderstood. I am not
offering (at the moment) to distribute any of the below-mentioned
shows - Randy is. All I was doing is providing some more info. on
the shows.

=====