Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Votes for Peter

The Monkey Family julian@monkeyfamily.freeserve.co.uk
Fri, 6 Dec 2002 14:44:03 +0100

It was all of the Oils fans wanting him give up politics and take up rock and
roll again...

Though seriously would he really have make a good politician? A figure head
and a spokesman maybe but as someone who has to toe a party line...hmmm I
don't think so. The only way he would fit in is if he were an independent
running on a single issue.

Julian

>===== Original Message From <bmounier@sympatico.ca> =====
>Ok, I was surprised at the results of the MSN poll about Pete making a good
politician. I need no explanation about all of those who voted yes, obviously.
But there were actually more "no's". I am surprised that about 15000 not only
didn't think Peter would make a good politician, they thought he would NOT and
voted about it.
>I was under the impression that Peter was very popular in Oz. Was I mistaken?
How do you Oz-dwellers read that vote? Please put us foreigners in context?