Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Re: please help with Euro version...

Bawolski@aol.com Bawolski@aol.com
Thu, 5 Dec 2002 21:29:53 EST

--part1_124.1b0155d1.2b2165a1_boundary

In a message dated 12/5/2002 8:12:01 AM Pacific Standard Time,
patandmichelle@hotmail.com writes:

> Hi all,
>
> I'm hoping that one of my European list colleagues can help me here.
>
> Where can i get the euro capricornia?  I've tried searching the web and
> don't seem to get much joy.  Amazon etc only sell the US version.
>
> If I need to get it from a german site, please could somebody tell me the
> key words I need to order from the site?
>
> Any and all help is gratefully recieved.
>
> Cheers,
>
> P.

You can order it from the German Amazon site, and there is a section that
will guide you through if you don't speak German.  I think that you can also
order it from the Amazon U.K. site.  There is a version available that is
an Italian import and has the same Amazon catalog number as the one on
the German site.  However there is no track listing so I'm not positive that
it is the right one.  If you want to take a chance it is the one on the
Virgin
label (and from Italy, as I said).
Be prepared if you figure out how to order it from the German site.  I
believe
the shipping charges will cost you as much as the CD does.
Mike

--part1_124.1b0155d1.2b2165a1_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">In a message dated 12/5/2002 8:12:01 AM Pacific Standard Time, patandmichelle@hotmail.com writes:<BR>
<BR>
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE style="BORDER-LEFT: #0000ff 2px solid; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px">Hi all,<BR>
<BR>
I'm hoping that one of my European list colleagues can help me here.<BR>
<BR>
Where can i get the euro capricornia?&nbsp; I've tried searching the web and <BR>
don't seem to get much joy.&nbsp; Amazon etc only sell the US version.<BR>
<BR>
If I need to get it from a german site, please could somebody tell me the <BR>
key words I need to order from the site?<BR>
<BR>
Any and all help is gratefully recieved.<BR>
<BR>
Cheers,<BR>
<BR>
P.<BR>
</BLOCKQUOTE><BR>
<BR>
You can order it from the German Amazon site, and there is a section that<BR>
will guide you through if you don't speak German.&nbsp; I think that you can also<BR>
order it from the Amazon U.K. site.&nbsp; There is a version available that is<BR>
an Italian import and has the same Amazon catalog number as the one on<BR>
the German site.&nbsp; However there is no track listing so I'm not positive that <BR>
it is the right one.&nbsp; If you want to take a chance it is the one on the Virgin<BR>
label (and from Italy, as I said).&nbsp; <BR>
Be prepared if you figure out how to order it from the German site.&nbsp; I believe<BR>
the shipping charges will cost you as much as the CD does.&nbsp; <BR>
Mike<BR>
</FONT></HTML>
--part1_124.1b0155d1.2b2165a1_boundary--