Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] new t-shirt

Terry Johnson tenacious@cyberback.com
Wed, 4 Dec 2002 06:57:28 -0600

Workers of the world,

Someone asked about getting an old p'works t-shirt.  I propose we make a new
t-shirt.  Something commemorating the passing of an era.

Someone with some web space could take submissions from the group and post
them for a vote on the most liked design--as we did last time.  For those
who don't remember the last t-shirt printing, Barbie in Sydney did almost
all the work herself (someone please correct me if I don't know what I'm
talking about).  She worked out a deal with a local printer to keep the
design on file, and then whenever a dozen or more folks had paid her, she
would go down and have that many shirts printed and shipped.  The shirts
were of very good quality, as I still wear mine every few weeks.

If we want to do this, let's get something started.  If not, well, just
forget I said anything.

Clear skies,
--Terry